7.3.10

Both Of Us, Knew All Along.


Suddenly, I don't know what I'm doing, and I'm lost in my train of thought.

I'm floating over your bed and I can feel everything.
My breath is heavy, and my eyes are sewn shut.
My hands are slowly discovering you're perfect body.
My emotions run deep, and you take over my every thought.
I slowly grab my heart out of my chest, and lay it in you're hands.
A promise is made. Forever.


Suddenly, I know what's been done, and what's been said, but I cannot move a thing. 


My brain is overpowered and all words have been turned into goo.
I slowly grab my purple v neck t-shirt, and stare at you.
Your eyes glare into mine. This is where our future sits. Deep within our dark pupils.

I've finally found my home. That itself, is breathtaking.


No comments:

Post a Comment