30.4.10

You Aren't A Survival Tool.


You took what you want, and you left me behind. So here we are again, knowing this mess will never end. So, I think its just time to let go. It's time to say goodbye. I'll leave all the memories of you behind. I will not wait for you anymore. I can't waste my whole life waiting. I will not begin to fight agaisnt a war I know I will never win. I can't be a hero.I won't safe you from the drugs you've grown addicted to, and I won't safe you from the alchohol you drink to take the pain away. This will be the last tear I cry for you. you need to understand you've taken everything from me.You took my strength, my hope, and even more so, you took my life with you.and the worse thing you could do, you did. you've taked love away from me. I'm not wasting my time on you anymore. So, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment