14.8.10

My Tired Heart Is Beating So Slow.







I hung up the phone tonight,
and as usual, I felt the same thing I've been trying to ignore happened, again.
The rush, unbearable. The butterflies, unreal.
I wish I could tell you, somehow spit the words out of my mouth.
But, I can't do it.
I barely admit it to myself these days.
I don't understand why I keep running from the truth, because honestly, all I ever do is think about you.
I don't know if I'm crazy, or if maybe this is it? Maybe this is love.
Maybe this is what I've been looking for.
 Perhaps I found you.
Do you ever catch you're breathe when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
I feel like, we need to take the chance, 
because I feel like maybe, just maybe we could make this last forever.
Take a look at me, and now take a look at you.
This could be perfect if we gave it a shot.
I promise. 
Just give me a shot, I promise you won't be let down.

No comments:

Post a Comment