21.11.10

Whenever you're world starts crashing down, that's when you'll find me.

" I'll always look up to you, and not because your taller then me, but because you're everything I've always wanted to be. You've always inspired me. It scares me to think you're giving up on me. You know why? Because you are everything to me. You keep me grounded. I can't handle you walking away. Look, I'm sorry for breaking all the promises, and I'm sorry I'm not the easiest to handle. But I promise you, although I have all those flaws, a part of me, always tries to make you proud. I've always, only wanted to make you proud of me. I wanted to feel like you fought for something. I want you to feel like I'm not just another let down.. Please believe me. Don't give up.. not yet anyways"

No comments:

Post a Comment