10.11.09

I was a dreamer, and you had been my dream.

I was always a dreamer, always dreaming about my perfect boy.
It was one night, I fell asleep, and dreamt about what I wanted in a boy. About how unperfect he was going to be. About how much I'd fight for the relationship. In my dream I saw him, and he looked just like this :

A guy, whose not to tall, but then again not shorter than me.
A guy ,with style, wears A&E but can pull of West 49.
A guy, who will make fun of me, and then kiss me, and whisper " I'm kidding"
A guy, who will hold my hand in front of his ex- girlfriend, and kiss me in front of her.
A guy, who will bring let me hang out with him and his friends, and he'll still act as if I'm there.
A guy, who would remind me he loved me, at random times during the day.
A guy, who would watch sunsets and stay on the phone with me until I fell asleep.
A guy, who all my friends liked, and all his friends liked me.


And, suddendly, when  I opened my eyes.
There you were. The exact boy I had been seeing in my dream. The guy who fit all the criteria.
It was like I dreamt you into my life.



You grabbed my neck, and kissed my lips.
" Hey baby, I love you, just to remind you."






No comments:

Post a Comment