24.11.09

The Morning Light And The Setting Sun Love You, Just As Much As I Do.

I think we share the same soul.

When I see your face my heart twirls inside the rattling cages of my ribs and chest.

I'm also certain that fairy dust or something magical dispenses from your finger tips from time to time. I think when you have the hiccups you sound really cute.

I also believe you're the reason all the gardens in the world florish, and why crickets come out at night to conduct and orchestrate beautiful night time symphonies. 

They make pretty sounds because they want you to fall asleep so that they can watch you look innocent with your eyelids shut and your arms embracing your pillow.
( I wish I was your pillow)

And, well if you weren't around, none of this world would exsist.
My whole life would seem boring and useless.
My life would be so dull without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment