3.7.10

I Was Blinded.

You get blinded when you’re in love, I think that’s the big problem.
You get blinded by the sight of them. You go blind, so you don’t see the actions that are happening. You don’t watch because you think it’s impossible that things could unravel and perhaps take your loved one away.
















You don’t notice when things fall apart because you’re so caught up in seeing the good in everything, but mostly you plead to see the good in them. If things start to get worse, you’ll start to see yourself changing. You’ll start to blame yourself for there actions, or words. Anything to make yourself believe there’s still something good in them. That’s when things get bad. At this point, you will believe anything they say. No matter if it’s a lie. You start to fight for them, you grab your amour and your weapons, and you head out onto the battlefield of love. You get beat. You’re black and blue. Cuts everywhere. You’re bleeding like crazy. Your lungs are crushed, it hurts to breathe. Your legs are aching, and your heart feels out of place. You lay down, and you stare into the sky.
The pain is starting to become overwhelming. 
You start to think “Where did it all wrong? I just didn’t, I couldn’t see this coming? Maybe this is my fault?” At this point, you just want  to head back home. You’re ready for the father to take you home. You don’t want to hurt anymore, you don’t want to keep crying out to the sky. You can’t do it without the person you love. Life just doesn’t make sense without them. It’s unliveable.


When you get to this point, you need to close your eyes, breathe and stand up.
You need to put on a brave face. You need to keep your head up high, please. For me?
You need to go get washed up, and bandage your heart. Just hold on. I know it’s going to hurt, cause I’ve been there. I didn’t want to keep going either. I didn’t know how to function without my baby. I didn’t know what to do. But I’m trying, and you need to try with me.
We need to put our sunglasses back on, and keep away from the sun.
We don’t want to get blinded again, do we?

1 comment:

  1. If it's real love, it shouldn't blind you. Abusive relationships blind you. Not the real ones. Chloe, if I can do it, you can do it. Stay strong, my love. <3

    ReplyDelete