14.7.10

You weren't just another fish in the sea, to me.



We clutch, it isn't much but it's enough to make me wonder what's in store for us.
 All I know, is right here, and right now, I love you more then anything in the entire world.
But, oh course you won't listen anymore.
You could never see how much I fucking fought for you?
I tried to fucking prove it to you baby.
I tried my fucking best, to give you nothing but perfectness.
So fuck it, i'm leaving.
I'm done with your bullshit.
Have fun trying to find someone who actually give a damn, 
someone that'll put up with all you're scremo music crap,
someone who will make up stories for what happened to your hair,
someone who will put up with your fucking bullshit, and your non stop lies.
I hope you find someone who fucking makes you cry like i did,
Every damn night, I layed awake, tears on my pillow, trying to find a way to end this fucking fight.
But, I couldn't, cause I loved you,
I couldn't let you go,cause you were my fucking everything.
But, i've learnt something over the years.


EVERYONE LEAVES.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment