5.7.10

The Long Lost Phone Call







Hey,
It sure is nice to talk to you again.
How's life been treating you?
I heard you got a new girl?
She better be treating you right, 'cause you deserve someone amazing.
Don't let her make you unhappy okay? Please?
You deserve so much more then that.
You might have made mistakes with me,
and I might have made mistakes with you,
but the one thing we both deserve is to be happy.
It's hard to be happy, without you.
I mean, knowing my baby is rolling around with another girl, that's a little hard to bare.
But I'm trying.
I'm not afraid of living without you, I just don't like it.
I hate it actually.
But, if you're happy this way, so be it.
I just want you happy.

I'm sure we'll talk again soon.
but, goodbye for now.


ps. I love you.
                     -- forever and always

No comments:

Post a Comment