21.10.10

Ghousts, please leave me alone.

My heart beats so fast, and my breathe shortens.
At this point, I begin to shake, and my face is emotionless.
There you are. There you are sitting on the edge of my bed.
" Hey, baby. I know it's late, but I'm coming to you now, because I need you more then anything right now," You began to tear up. " Baby, I'd do anything for you. The honest truth is I can't live without you."
I run to you, and grab you, I close my eyes, tears slowly streaming down my face, and wrap my arms around you...


To find myself hugging myself hugging myself..
I open my eyes, all red now.
I can't see you, but I can hear you now, it seems like you're behind me.

" You've always been so silly, you're so cute my sweet baby girl"
I quickly turn around and there you are. You lean in to kiss me, and I lean back.
I feel nothing. I open my eyes, you're gone yet again.

"Why can't I touch you?"
I whisper softly.

There you appear again, on my couch. Sitting there, drinking a cup of hot chocolate, like you always used to do.
"Because, baby, sometimes life isn't fair"

I breakdown, my body sprawled across the hardwood floor. Tears pour out like a small waterfall.
I slowly open my eyes, and there you are kneeled in front of me.
You're face is white, and you're scared.
"I'm so sorry baby"
And slowly, tears start to fall out of your eyes, one by one.
I slowly grab my legs, and sit cross legged in front of you.
I stare you in your dark brown eyes, and say one last thing.

"You're killing me. Why are you doing this to me? Why can't you leave me alone"

As soon as my sentence is over, you disappear.
I quickly look around my room, but you are no where in sight.
There is suddenly pure silence,
then my room echoed with " I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry"

No comments:

Post a Comment