16.10.10

Truth is.






Is anybody out there? It feels like I'm talkin to myself. No one seems to know my struggle
And everything I come from. Can anybody hear me? Man,It feels like I'm going insane.
Am I the one who's crazy? Look,I can't tell you what it really is,I can only tell you what it feels like.I feel like I'm losing control of myself, I sincerely,
Apologize if all that I sound like is I'm complaining, but that's not the intention..
This is me, I may be the only one going crazy, but fuck it, one day you'll get me. One day you will. One day you'll be in my position. You'll love somebody so much you can barely breathe when you're with them. You'll meet and neither one of you will know what hit you, you'll get that warm fuzzy feeling, yeah the chills you'll have it all. Then that bastard Love will come into walk into your life, and will have so much fun fucking you over. Once he comes in, come tell me how the story ends. I'm hatin' my reflection, I walk around the house tryin' to fight mirrors,
I can't stand what I look like, yeah, I look fat, but what do I care?





No comments:

Post a Comment