21.1.09

I spent all the money I had just to buy things to enterain us.

There are things in this world that I don't understand, like love, war and gravity.
But all of these remain mysteries,but one thing is for sure. you are worth living for.
Love, does it really make that much sence? No.


But, for some reason for you, things slowly add up.


It's the way you blush when your nervous, It's about how you laugh out of pity, cause let's be honest I'm not really that funny. It's those pills that you don't need to take, medicating perfecting , now that's a mistake. It's your finger and how I'm wrapped around it, It's your grace and how it keeps me wonded.


Remebering that night , it's amazing isn't it?
I still have a perfect vision.


The streets are dark, my pulse is flatline, as I'm running to you.
You sit completely unaware of what I'm about to do.


The air is thick with tension, much like when we are together.







If you need anything, just say the word, I mean anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment