31.1.09

we'll be together, in time for the show.

I realized something today. Something I'm not sure I wanted to realize. Time is everything.Time heals, broken hearts, and paper cuts. Time changes people, and climate. Time makes, and breaks pretty much everything. I wasn't ready for that realization yet. I'm so sick of spending days and days thinking about you, and knowing the only thing I can do is wait. But, waiting gets boring, and I start to think of if . I start to wonder if this whole thing is worth my time. I would spend a lifetime, with you if I could. Even if I couldn't, if I could spend an hour of my time with you. ' Cause having any time with you, makes me happier then you could believe. Being with you, makes things all the better. If I could chose to spend 2 hours with someone, or chose 5 minutes with you, I'd pick you. Only because, I know those 5 minutes will replay in my head, over and over. That would be a good way to spend my time. So, with this. We have you and me, and we have time. Time can make us and break us, remember? But we shouldn't be scared. I know, with you I'm not. We can take our time with this - As long as, in time I get to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment