28.1.09

it's in your eyes, you're as happy as you'll ever be.

I never noticed the way you pay attention to me. Just me. Nothing else.
You looked me in the eyes, and starred right at me. It was then, right there, at that moment in time, I knew all my walls were broken. You got in. I don't know how you did it, cause those walls are harder then you think. But, you, you believed you could. You believed you could reach the moon, and look what you got? You got my heart. I hope that makes you feel proud, because it should. That things almost like glass you know, and now it's in the palm of your hand. But, for some reason, and what reason I'm not sure. I feel like it's safer with you, then has ever been.
You make me believe things will be alright, and not to be scared. You listen, even if the things I say don't make sence, and I'm stumbling over my words. I may act like an idiot in your presence, but it's because I don't want to say the wrong thing. I don't want this to fail. I want this to be something, something fun, and something amazing. I know it could be, I mean we just need to try. Try this; try us. If it doesn't work. It doesn't work. But, at least then we know, our love had a chance, and that chance didn't work. I won't have to live on the what-ifs. I mean, I might not be the perfect girl, or the best for you. But, right now I want you more then anything. I'm scared I'll never be enough to keep you around, but you know, I'm going to take the chance.
I'm ready to take the chance. We can work; let's just try. It's all we can do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment