15.1.09

Planes were invented for us.

I'm scared.
Scared of what you ask?
Scared of this. Scared you'll do exactly what he did. Scared of him telling you things.
It frightens me. He knew alot about me, a hell of a load. I don't want him to tell you how fucked up my life is, or how annoying I am. I want you to figure it out on your own. I want you to have your own thoughts about me, and not take his. I have to tell you now, I'm not who I was back when I was with him. God, I've changed. Me as a person. I still have problems, that's not what I'm saying. But , when I was with him. I wasn't ready to fall in love. I think we both just wanted to be in a relationship, so we pretended we loved each other. I guess that's what alot of kids do, because that's the only thing we want to know - all we want is love. I don't know what love is -so you can't trust me on that. I thought I have in the past, but it's all just pretending. So, I don't love you. I don't know if I will. But, I do like you. I like you alot. You always make me smile, and everytime I talk to you, I feel like everythings fine again. I don't expect this to be perfect, I know we're going to fight, and things might go wrong. But I want to try. I want to see what could happen if we tried. I know he's in our way, but what does he have on us? I might be his ex- girlfriend, I might be his ex-best friend, but what does that mean? He chose it to be the way it is. Not me. We lasted a while, but it didn't work out. That doesn't mean, me and you don't have a chance. We can try. If you want. We may be far away, but be with me, despite the distance.

1 comment: