4.7.09

And you're still here after all this time.


You were always there.
From getting a scrapped knee,to having a broken heart.
You watched me go from boy to boy.You met them all. You liked certain ones and other ones not so much. You'd have differant thoughts about some of them, and of course you were right. Most of them were jackasses, as you had said. But, it's not just the boys you saw me go through. You saw me grow up. I remember playing princess on the playground, and fighting over my rugrats doll. Hiding in showers was like our getaway when our reality hit us so hard we cried. From grade 1 to grade 10, your family has been well interwined in mine. We're so immune to running to each other that these days it's just normal.
We're just one big family, and as our mothers say,
" It's us against the world, baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment