13.7.09

I have memory loss, but somehow I remember you.


I was going through my photo album earlier today, and I came across a picture of me and you, and the picture trigged the thought of the you, and the thought of you trigged memories. I rememebered everything.
I remembered the photobooth, and the smiling and the laughing. I rememebered your cute smile, and those dark brown eyes. I remember touring the mall over 100 times, not caring because we were together, and well that's all that mattered. I remember having talks with your sister, about music, and bands, about boys and toys.I remember you being shy about eating in front of me, because you thought I'd be disgusted. You were the cutest thing ever. I remember exploring abandon houses, and I remember lying down in the middle of the street starring at the stars together. I remember our first big fight, and I walked away and you came running back. I remember in geography class, always feeling vibrations in my pocket, knowing it was you, and always smiling when I looked at the text message and saw it was you .
I remember it was us agaisnt the world back then,
and I think it still is, we just haven't realized it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment