25.7.09

Summer Romance.


Dear Boy,

Being in that place, I'm safe. I'm actually safe, as if walls were put up to make sure nothing came in. But there were no walls. Oxygen filled the air, and I could see everything's shadows. I looked up, and saw the biggest row of christmas lights I had ever seen. Well, they were stars, but they looked so much like christmas lights, and they were so pretty. I could feel your arms around me, as well as your eyes that starred right at me. You were shinning so bright that night. I never knew how safe I was with you. It was odd, but for some reason I enjoyed the feeling. Being safe, yet somewhat scared. You scare me, yet protect me. How does that work? I'm afraid of what I could say to you, afraid of what I might accidently do, and to be honest I'm scared of everything in between. I'm scared of being alone.. in the world without you, you know? I know I've done it. So it's not like I can't. Because I did do it, for 3 months. Each day brought me farther away from you, yet little did we know, each day brought me closer to now. To when things were amazing. Each summer we fall in love, and as the leaves fall off trees in the fall, so do our feelings for each other. But, throughout the year, you're face is the only thing that haunts me. Because you are home. You keep me wishing and hoping that things will be better and things will work out. You keep me dreaming until I know it's time to snap back into realitly.
You're everything. And I'm ready, and I'm holding on tight.
I'm ready to fall in love with you again,
I hope you are to.
Sincerly
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment