22.7.09

I know you want me to want you I want to.


As I sat there with you,
the stars covered the night sky.
I was comforted by the fact you were back.
That we were together again.
It was so easy being with you that night, starring at the stars, talking about how it used to be. And how we came to this.
Suddendly, we decided to run. Just run anywhere.
We hit a path, a path I was totally unsure of.
And the darkness and surrounded us, frightened me.
You knew it. As you wrapped your arms around me it was there, when I was safe.
There were no scary monsters that could come out of the tree's, and there was nothing I was scared of hearing, because you'd scare them away.
Then, a bridge came.
And I'm frightened of going over bridges.
You held my hand,
and suddendly, as you did.
You starred me right in the eyes.
and said words I'll never forget.
" See, this is what we could've been."
And, suddendly, I knew my heart had been handed back to you.
And I need to be honest here, I wanted it back.
I wanted to throw you to the ground, and grab my heart right out of your hands.
But I didn't know how to.
And, I don't know if I ever will be.
You keep me safe, and smiling.
What am I suppose to do, when you go away?
You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment