2.2.09

you're the only reason i'm trying.

" Now you want one ,eh?"
oh course, I do. leaving that place, without being in your arms for those seconds, feels like i never left. without you being the last person I hug, I feel I didn't really leave. " I can't stay mad at you". In complete and utter honesty, I don't know how. You are the most amazing thing, and being mad, just wouldn't make any sense. But, alot of things don't make sense right now. Like us. What are we, and were are we going? You give me this gut rush everytime your around, and everytime you enter a room, it's like I don't want you to leave, ever. It might be weird to say, but it's true. I love being with you, I don't care where we are. I just knowing you're in the room, with that amazing smile. It's taken me awhile, to really .. get used to it. Everyone knows by now, that were not just friends, because they can see it in our eyes , but they know were not in a reationship either. I'll be truthful, I want to be. I want to be able to hold your hand, and be the luckiest girl in the world. You know the way you make me feel, I mean, I can't even bother to explain exactly what I feel for you. Just, I'm getting so sick, of getting excited for something maybe I shouldn't be getting excited for. So, all I'm asking if to know - Is this going somewhere? and If it is, tell me now. I'm so tired of waiting for you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment