22.10.09

Get out of my way, a new adventure's on the way.

"Life's a climb but the view's great."


I've never learned more about life, then I have here.
It showed me the young woman I was destined to be, and it helped the kid inside of me, break free.

I remember the first day,
Walking in, thinking " I'll figure who I am,here.This will be everything. It's high school."
And over the 2 years that I stayed there. I found out.
I found out I was afraid. I found out I had to many walls built up. I found out I'm scared of commitment.
Then, as time when on, I  came to realize something.

I wasn't afraid, I was unsure about what was going to happen. A feeling every human being has.

I didn't have to many walls built up, I just wanted to make sure I chose the right friends, and I was scared I hadn't.

I wasn't scared of commitment. I was scared of falling in love, and never being able to fall out.

Look, who's all grown up now.
I think it's time this girl has a new adventure.
Goodbye.




No comments:

Post a Comment