5.10.09

You finally showed me I was worth saving,


"Don't fall of the edge."
This could be dangerous, and I don't want you to hurt yourself again.

I looked down, to all the ongoing traffic that was below me. The air was sharp here, and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I was starting to get frightned now.
Jump, and take the risk, or forget it and live with regret.
I slowly put my foot out, and I tripped, and I fell.
10000 feet, and It felt good.

I kept falling, and it was nothing like I expected it to be.
I was smiling, and I was happy.
It felt good, it felt right.
And, with that I was confused, and comforted.

And, as I was slowly coming to the bottom where the cars were cruising the streets,
I began to get scared.I was getting excited to get hurt.
But why?
I began to yell, and I began to cry.
And suddendly, there you came.
Flying through the sky, and grabbed me.
I was starstrucked and completely unaware of what had just accured.
I was unconcious for a while.
But, when I awoke. I awoke to find you.
This little boy, who just smiled.
You kissed my forehead, and reassured me everything was going to be okay.

Baby, I was afraid to fall.
But, I fell, I fell hard, but it was all for you.
And, I'm alright with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment