21.10.09

You remind me of a melody I didn't know.



"Starin' blanky ahead, just making my way, makin' my way through the crowd"

It was all I ever thought about.
Take in what you have, and  live with it.
1000 Miles by Vannessa Carleton was always a song, I listened to, when I felt alone, or out of place.
It was one of those songs that made me believe you'd find me one day.
You'd be just like me.
So afraid, but so comfortable.

" I could have met you in a sandbox, I could have passed you on the sidewalk could I have missed my chance and watched you walk away?"

Then, I'd listen to Love Song For No One By John Mayer,  and it'd make me wonder where you are.
Behind me, beside me, infront of me, I'd be paranoid.
I'll look around, and wonder who I was attracted too, and wonder about if I knew them, and if I fell in love with them, and what my life would look like.


Then, when I thought I found someone,
Tongue Tied ByFaber Drive was the only thing that even made sense.

"And everytime I try, I get tongue tied. I need a little good luck to get me by this time"


But, now,

I've got  you.

And,
So many songs remind me of you.


Taylor Swift's "Love story "
" You be the prince, and I'll be the princess, it's a love story baby, just say yes."

The Plain White Tee's "Hey There Deliah"
"Two more years and you'll be done with school, and I'll be making history like I do. You know it's all because of you."

Hedley's "Trip"
"Some say love is not for sinners, I believe that isn't true, cause when I was finished sinning, love came down and gave me you."

No comments:

Post a Comment