14.10.09

You're the best, that I'll have to admit.



Baby, I've been thinking of everything we've talked about.
And, I want you to remember, I think you're amazing. And I don't want out of this any time soon.

The list of things we need to do.


1. Play a game of soccer, and since I'm a boy I'll try and be good at it, but knowing in the end, you'll win.

2. We'll skate on the canal, and I'll teach you to skate. I'll pick you up when you fall, and when your hands are too cold, and your stomach is empty, I'll go buy you a beaver tail, and hot chocolate, and hold you. Until, your warm again.

3. On you're 17th birthday, I will stand up on the table, and sing you "Hey There Deliah by The Plain White Tee's" And I will scream it, so everyone can hear me. I'll embarras you, just so you don't forget your 17th birthday.

4. I'll come to your early season hockey games, and cheer you on. Even if you fall, and don't score. I'll laugh on the sidebars, and smile.

5. I'll come to your dance recitals, and watch your feet seeing if your walking any better, and I'll come up to you after the recital, and say " Hey looks like my penguins growing up, and finally walking like a human."

6. I'll attend the Taylor Swift concert with you, and I will sing as loud as I can.
I will hold your hand and sing all her songs to you.
(I know them all)
And, I'll remind you how much you mean to me, about every 15 minutes.

7. I'll always meet you at the Little Critters Pet Store, and I'll sneak up on you, and scare you, while you watch the bunny you want that you've already named.

8. I will spend 2 hours with you in Wal Mart, looking at the stupid things they have, and play with the toys, and we'll try not to break them.

9. I will not say I love you, until I know I mean it, and we've been in the relationship a long time.

10. I will attend Where The Wild Things Are, on it's premier day, because I know it has been one of your favorite books since you were little, and you're mom used to read it every Thursday night.

11. I will attend Lights with you, because I know you like her, and if I get to spent more time with you, then I'll go.

12. I'll hold your hand no matter what, and I'll keep you protected from anything.
Promise, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment