26.10.09

you make me feel something i've never felt.

I was never one to know what love was.
Mom was always gone on her buisness trips, or her 'girlfriend' weekends or at work. As for dad, well we didn't commincate well, he was never much of a talker.
I grew up alone, I guess, well along with brandon, my older brother. We were unstoppable, that kid and I, but we didn't know love if it came knocking on our front door. See I'd try and figure it out, I mean what kid wouldn't right? But, I'd never seem to figure it out. I'd always do something wrong, or say something I shouldn't have done. Then, suddednly he came along. He was like my best friend and my boyfriend, and with both of those together it made everything perfect. We didn't kiss until we knew it was time. And we always held hands, because that's when I felt protected. Like I had someone fighting my battles with me. He always stares at me, and in my the back of mind I always wonder why, but he knows I wonder and when I make a confused face , he looks at me even closer, and says ' baby, your beautiful.. I just don't understand how I got someone as beautiful as you .. It takes some getting used to.'
So, a kid like me, who never felt love? Yeah, I'm feeling it , and in case you haven't figured it out. It feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment