2.12.09

I remember what my momma said, don't trust anyone with the word love.


I love to smile. Everyone knows that. I love the feeling of my muscles moving into a force where happiness is shown.It makes things so pretty. Things can be brightened so easily. But the truth of it is, I haven't been doing it much lately.My muscles don't seem to have enough power to make a smile. My eyes want to water, and I breathe it to force it to stop. The reasoning for all this, is well you. Your ignorance and distance away from me is breaking me. Time is needed, and it's pretty clear you don't have time for this. This doesn't matter to you. I can't read your mind, but your eyes tell a story I think anyone could read. Your not interested. I mean nothing. Your with me for the fear of being alone. Your not living if your lonely, and you keep me for your unrealistic happiness. But what you've done to me is terrible. You've grabbed my heart,and your dangling it from the top of a cliff. I'm totally in love with you, and you have the advantage. I'll do anything to make you stay. Anything at all. It tears me in two. But that's the reality of it. Your in love with the thought of me.I'm in love with everything you are. A part of me wishes you'd let go, but the majordy of me know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Even if you don't love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment