4.12.09

That perfect moment.


We were at my favorite spot in town, the bagel shop that I had been going to since I was 3 years old. You brought me there every so often, just to have a bagel, or sometimes to just sit down and chat. But there was one day, at that bagel shop I will never forget. It all happened on October 31st 2009. Halloween. I was with a group of friends, some I didn't know very well, others I knew like the back of my hand.Then there was you. You had my heart way before this day, but this was the day things started unravelling and becoming something more." Can I talk to you?" You whispered in my ear as I finished my favorite plain bagel, with pb and j. I wiped my mouth, and took a quick sip of orange juice, and we walked out of the bagel shop. You stopped me, right behind it. "Do you know what love means?" You asked. I sat there completely out of breath, and unsure of what was coming." It's when you find the missing piece.The missing part of your life, and it doesn't matter how old you are when you find it,or where you are in your life. Love is finding that missing piece. Maybe your shy, and that missing piece makes you more outgoing. Maybe your hiding from people and that piece helps you come out. Whatever it may be, the missing piece helps you be a better you makes you feel more alive.Look, I know I said I'd never use the "L" word until I completely meant it. But, see your my missing piece. When I'm with you I'm not afriad of anything. Not afraid of dying. Not afraid of tomorrow. Not afraid of anything. You make me the best person I could ever be, and everyday I find myself smiling, because I have the most beautiful girl in the entire world, and she's all mine. So, baby.The reason I brought you out here, is because I wanted to tell you I love you. I know they're just words, but I could scream it off rooftops, I would go to every radio station and scream " I love Rachel Innesosa" I would. Baby, I want the whole world to know your mine. "
Then, you kissed me.Forever and always. It was the most perfect moment, I've ever had in my life.



And I was there when you said forever and always, you didn't mean it baby.. Or did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment