26.12.09

This is not to get confused , this one's for you.

I gotta get my head into this.
I don't want to leave. I can't. But then again, I don't think I can stay. I'm in love with you. You're holding my heart right in your hands baby. But I have to tell you the truth. It's time to confess. I don't know if I'm ready for this. I don't know if I'm ready for all this. For someone to finally care. Someone to hold onto while I fall, someone to wipe the tears away when I'm crying and someone to help me when the answer is just to hard. I don't know if I'm ready to share my life with you.I've always been the kind of girl who believed I'd only love myself, and you came into my world and the whole world started spinning and my stomach was filled with butterflies. Baby, give me some time to make up my mind. Remember- I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment