27.12.09

My story book ending.


You came on your white horse, your hair swaying in the wind, and your eyes sparkling.
Once I saw you I finally believed in love at first sight.
You helped me upon your horse, and galloped away.
I told you about what had happened, with my step mother, and my evil step sisters.
I told about what the witch that tried poising me.
I told you about my 7 dwarf friends that stayed with me forever.
I told you everything about me. You knew it all.




You told me about how being the prince wasn't always easy.
You told me about how your mom was the queen and how everyone bowed down to her.
You told me about how everyone treated you differently cause you were the prince. 
You told me everything about yourself. I knew it all.
We traveled to everyplace we could on the way back to our castle.
But, we got lost. 
We're at a dead end, and I'm scared.
What if this is the end.. for us.
Not just for the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment