17.12.09

Would you like a love letter?

I want a love letter. One with words that make my heart grow wings and fly higher then I thought was possible. I want words to be scibbled on a piece of paper, that gets delievered to my front door by you. I want a single piece of ligned paper, that your heart thought of, and took to rearrage a perfect sentence explaining exactly how you feel with me. I want you to explain to me, the things I gave to your life. Like  how the sun has an extra coat of yellow, making the sky brighter, making your whole world brighter each and every morning, since we met. I want you to write down the words you feel, how your hearts jumps, and your words get tangled into some spider wed that evolved in your mind, and how you always worry about what comes out of your mouth. I want you to explain to me, how you feel like your eyes were in black and white, and you dont understand what happened but, as soon as you saw me, your world was suddendly colourful. Your world suddendly started getting waves of blue, pink , purple and every colour.
You were shocked that this was possible. But, since you met me, you believed anything was possible.
I want you to remind me this will be forever. That without me,you dont see a future. You dont see yourself without a smile on a beautiful girl. You dont know what youd do.
I just want a love letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment