3.1.10

Baby, there's no gravity to hold me down.

Ever since we've been together,I've felt like I was knocked out of the earths atmosphere, and I was roaming around the black ebis that we call space.You later joined me. We explored everywhere we could. Had dinner on venus, played golf on pluto, and watched a movie on mars. One day, we decided to go to the moon. We sat on the moon together, you kissed me as you ran your fingers through my hair. Before we knew it, our bodies took the place of our minds, and things became more beautiful then ever. You grabbed my hand and asked for permission to the key to my body. For the key to what I call my own little home. I whispered yes. I was ready to be taken away.You slowly lifted my shirt up, asking again if this was alright,and I agreeing as I previously had. Before I knew it, we were flesh on flesh, and my whole mind was fluttered with the way your body moved. The comfortablity level I was at was unbelieveable. This felt right, as if for some odd reason god planned it out this exact way. I was lost inside my own personal wonderland, feeling and seeing every attraction that filled your sweet body. I gave you myself that day baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment