30.1.10

Your Uncalled For Smile, Sure Made It A Long Way.


I've recently come to the realization of what comfortability really is, and what it is to finally let go. I've finally figured out what I've wanted to do, and what people I want to share my life with.
I've sang songs with differant hearts, and let go of people I know I cannot have in my life anymore.
Comfortability is knowing you're dreams are alot closer then you think, the part of the world when you suddendly realize heavens on earth, not that place people start to believe we go when we die. It's that place where everything you ever wanted and ever dreamed is in your reach, or in your hands. Letting go, is harder than you could've imagined. It's trying to erase pictures. The ink gets smuched, but you know the picture so well you remeber. Whether it be good or bad memories. You still remember. I've come to the fact, the past is the past. You were a great starter point to the rest of my life, but I've come to the fact your the beginging. Beginging of what I like the call : my life. You started my story, my wonderful life. You put me onto this rollercoaster, a rollercoaster I personally wasn't ready for. But, what I've decided is that because of you, I learnt what it was like to be on my own. Thank you for that. You helped me, and I don't regret having you in my life. But, letting go was the best thing for me. I as well as others are proud of me.
I've came to realization of what I want to do is everything I can do. Everything I want to do for the rest of my life, is capable. It is accomplishable, and I know that. The people that hold my secrets, and hold my thoughts lately, I've come to realization I'm comfortable. I need who I'm with, and for what I like to believe they need me. I'm becoming the person I've dreamt of, that girl who hide away. She's coming, and she's not afraid, and I'm excited for all of this to come.
 Thank you once-upon-a-time-stranger, you made my life come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment