1.1.10

God only know's how much I love you.

I was born in the arms of imaginary friends, free to roam, made a home out of everywhere I've been. My life was a storybook written by complete strangers, the plan was for me to figure out what it said. I never fully understood the meaning they wrote, it might as well have been giberish. Suddendly, you came along. You held my hand that one time, and suddendly all the gibberish became writting and I suddendly understood what the strangers had been trying to tell me.
" You'll fall in love with all your favorite people. You'll fall in love with the what ifs and the could bes. You'll fall in love with everything you wanted, and everything you needed. You'll fall in love with loving. Congradulations, you're life is beginning"

No comments:

Post a Comment