23.1.10

Heart's Cannot Break. They Just Suffer Undescribable Pain.



You always see someone's true side when alcohol leaks through there veins There eyes become fuller, and there voice become's less shaky. You see them laugh, and shine as if every worry of there disappers. Lies become something that never exsisted, and the truth seems completely acceptable. --

When alcohol rushed through your veins, I finally saw the boy you had been dying to show me. The part that was completely and utterly in love with me. You spoke words to me, that I never thought you'd hear from a little boy like you. As you slowly spoke, I slowly began to melt.

" Baby, I never wanna live without you, I wish you understood this. I want to fall asleep to your voice, and your silly laugh, and wake up to your beautiful smile, and silly hair. I may be young, and stupid, and honestly I know the feeling where you can't trust someone. Baby, I've had that so many times. But, I want you, here with me. Forever. Baby, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. My heart is addicted to you. Baby, I hold it all when I hold you, don't you ever forget that."

Each one of your words, echoed my ear drums, blasting towards the pit of my stomach, forcing an unrealistic amount of butterflies,and then bolted straight to my heart. It went on overdrive, and I started to become nervous, and excited, and everything in my head started to blur. Every moment before you was erased, and my memory consisted of all times I spent with you. Baby, I believe you. Our life together will be the most magical thing. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment