5.1.10

You'll have a story to tell , my dear.


It was early morning, the city was dead. No lights, no noice. The dark sky was slowly evaporating into a nice shade of dark blue. Birds were flying in circles, and my heart was flying along with them. This was always my favorite time in the day. I would walk along the beach, and talk to god. Ask her the questions I always wondered during the day. This was the only moment god had time to talk to me. Not because I was a nobody but because no one ever thinks about talking to her at this hour. This was our moment as she liked to call it. We'd talk about the present, the past, and the future. She'd tell me about the hard times that was ahead of me, so I could stay strong. And about the beautiful times that were coming straight to me. She tell me everything. And I was more then happy to know she was there with me at all times during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment