4.9.09

before the storm



Standing out in the rain.
Your hair is wet, and the droplets of water slowly fall down your face.
It sure camflogages the tears that you think I can't see.
I'm in your mind, and I can see the images that you are reminising through.
I see the photobooths, all the akward poses, and funny faces.
I see the dinners, all the food placed out. The restaurants you brought me to were totally out of your price range, but you brought me anyways.
I see the fights we always had at night on the middle of your street, I would walk away.. pretending you were nothing, and run back 5 minutes later. Your arms were always my home.
I stood there speechless.
I'm flooded with all this pain that is brought from all this.
I just don't want the fire going out, ever.
; and I'm afraid if I don't leave now.
I'll be so tangeled up in a life with you.. that when you leave.
I'll be left alone. With noone.
I'd leave everyone behind, if I knew you would be there forever.
But of course, it's a secret you'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment