22.9.09

Just don't forget the good times.


I always wondered where my storybook was going to come into play.
When my prince charming would come and save me from a reality I could barely stand.
Then, you came along and for some reason, it worked out perfectly.
My knight in shinning armour was here, and I was more then happy.
But, I forgot the hard parts of fairy tales, like the other princess,and the evil witch.
Suddendly, my fairytale seemed more like a nightmare, and now it's like broken glass.
I see the pieces, but I don't know what happened.
Lately I always find myself starring at them, trying to figure out where I messsed up.
Trying to figure out how I broke something that was so good.
It didn't matter to me for a while, until I realized things.
I listen to our old songs, and memories came back, and suddendly I missed you.
I missed you more than you could imagine, and I didn't know what to do.
I looked at our picture and got frightened, and started to cry.
I didn't know what to think.
Baby I miss the good times,
and I hope you secretly do to.

No comments:

Post a Comment