9.9.09

Don't let me down.

Here I am with the boy I think I'm in love with.
Standing in front of all my family and friends.
Knowing I could spend the rest of my life with him.
We'd have the perfect house, with 2 perfect kids.
We'd live happily ever after, just like I've always wanted..



But then there's going to be you.
That boy who took my heart in my first high school year.
Stayed by my side through thin and thick, and knew me better than I knew myself.
You'd call me when I was crying, and help me on homework when I really didn't understand it.
You'd be nice to me to a certain extent.
You knew when you should be mean, and when you were it drove me crazy.
I was so drawn to you when you screamed at me. Told me what was wrong with me.
You were the unpredictable one.
The one I loved to be with.. no matter what. I knew I was protected from the world.


Babe, When the preist asks if someone should speak, or forever hold your peace.
Please say something.
I want to be with you more than anything.
I'm counting on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment