7.9.09

Just a few things to say..

" I used my baby bonus to leave my children"

" I used to think Santa was real, until I found out Santa loves beer, and has curly hair. And looks alot like my mom."

" I used to think SWAT meant Sing While Anyones Talking... Until they ran through my house. They weren't singers, I can tell you that much."


" My mom tells me she's not gay. Yet I've seen her make out with her best friend who's a girl. Does that mean I can make out with my best friend,and not be somewhat gay?"

" Toy Story is still my favorite film, and I'm 16 years old. It's the only movie that gives me hope that when I leave my room my toys come to life."

" He tried. I gave in. I'm sorry."


" I loved you.
You fucked me.
You played her.
Congratulations, asshole"


"I'd rather be dead then be in love with spiderman.. and him trying to save me with mary jane"

"Washing clothes in your laundry room, sounds like the worst thing to me"

" Hey asshole. Over here. I'm not a piece of wall you know? I'm right here. LOOK AT ME!"


"I waited almost a year to hear a word from you again.. and now I don't know why I waited."



There's my life story for you.
Written in secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment