1.9.09

You used to .


You and I were perfect together and I was sick of you not noticing it.
You made me laugh when I was upset, You made me smile when no one else could. I mean, that's hard to find, well at least for me.
You'd sneak me into your house, and we'd watch scary movies while eating popcorn.
You'd come to the town carnival with me. And ride the ferris wheel as many times as I asked you. Even if you didn't want to go on it anymore.
When I was cold, you'd put up a fight to not give me your sweater, then give it to me anyways. I was always your number one.
You used to brag about me to all your friends, and all your friends wondered why?
You always invite me for family dinners, and to come over and watch comedies with you.
You hated my music type, and made fun of it most of the time.But, when I wanted to listen to it, you let me.
You always play fought with me, and tried to win.. but would never intentionally hurt me.
You would stay up everynight with me on the phone, just letting me know how important I was to you.
You were everything I wanted.
And to be honest .. you still are.
Please notice we belong together.

No comments:

Post a Comment