17.6.09

If you can't do the math, then get out of the equation.


I sat there, trying to figure out exactly what you wanted me to write on paper.
What the anwer was, and exactly how you wanted me to write it.
I wasn't sure. You kept giving me differant anwers to the same question.
Then, I realized you must be talking about you.
I have so many ways to get you. So many ways to figure you out.
There's so many yet, I can never figure out one way. 2+2=?
I just want the answer to be you.So, why can't it be?
I want everything to lead up to you.You make sence and if suddendly you were the answer to everything. Then, the world would make sence.
I remeber that one time, when I had you.
I had found the answer. You.
But, suddendly, I thought it made no sence so I erased that answer, and got rid of you.
Only to suddendly realize, you were, and always will be my answer. To everything.
I only wish the equation would help me get you as my result.

No comments:

Post a Comment