7.6.09

Where's the end of this maze?


I walk in, and embarrasment follows.
We walk hand in hand as we enter that place, that I am suppose to call home.
It is nothing of the sort.The walls feel like windows, and everyone is watching my everymove. Every step, every breathe,feels wrong. The air is polluted with smoke, too many cigarettes had been lit, so the air is never clean. As I lay in my bed, I am lonely. I start to whimper just slightly, hoping they don't hear my cries.I'd be afraid of the words they'd spit out at me.
She and I sat down today. I spoke the truth, and I hoped to get that in return.I just wanted a little comforting, a little reasurance. My mind was like a vacumm looking for certain words to suck in, to make everything hurt less. But, you're words were like needles, each making me more afraid. Each word, or needle as I explained, were hitting me closer to the heart. If it didn't make it there, it hit a certain nerve in my body which made salt water run down my face, dripping from a white origin.
You are really starting to haunt me when I sleep.
I can't stand you anymore.
Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment