2.6.09

No matter what, the truth is never real.


I have to admit, it's all coming back to me.
When, I look at you.
When, I touch you.
When, I think of you.
It all comes back.
They are things I'll never do again, but with you, they seemed right.
I don't know.
It was a long time ago, but I still get those flashbacks sometimes, and each time it hurts more.
My heart cries out a little louder, and I just want to break down.
But, no matter what I do, it always comes back.
There were those empty threats, and hollow lies, and whenever you tried to hurt me, I would just hurt you more and so much deeper.
There were hours that just went on for days.
But, I always have to remember you were history, with the slamming of the door.
And, I made myself so strong again, somehow.
But, I've wasted all my time on you, since then.
I just want you back.
Just once.
It was so long ago, but that's exactly why.
It was so right, but so wrong.
We talked all the time, but everything was so silent.
We faught constantly, but were always smiling.
We hated each other, but loved each other more than it's describable.
I wish you could just understand.
We were history, but our chemisty isn't gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment