2.6.09

My door was locked, so I don't understand how you got in.


Well, we meet again, don't we?
You came to my house with flowers and beating hearts, yet I was in my pyjama's when you walked in.
I had just took a shower, and everyhting seemed wrong.
It had been the wrong timing, the wrong boy,and the wrong place.
I had no idea how to function.
I needed time to get ready for this - You can't just get into it right away, you need time, don't you?
But,I guess I didn't.
You caught me. While, I was wondering around thinking I had to wait, and find it.
You came, and grabbed my heart,and expected me to catch on.
I did.
But, there's only a certain amount of pain a heart can take.
You hurt it.
Always finding something to stab into it.
Now, you're in the sky, and I'm on the floor.
I don't know how to get up, and you don't know how to get down.
The sad thing is, I want nothing more than to be with you.
Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment