13.6.09

The night the sky feel down on me.


It was Febuary 14th.
I rememeber that date so clearly. It was the day, I took my best friends heart, and threw it out a 16 floor building.
She was the founder, I was the explorer.
She found this gorgeous boy. Perfect blonde hair that covered ever so slightly over his blue eyes. His perfect smell, and the way he always smiled. He barely spoke before we introduced ourselves. He was just a little boy that she saw everything in.
I thought he was another boy. But, behind everything. I had been admiring him since the first day when he walked into my english class. It wasn't just her, he was absolutly gorgeous, but I was afraid of talking to him. I don't know why. He was someone I just couldn't approch. But, once she got interested in him, I thought it was a perfect time to introduce myself to him. I did, and he was much more than I expected. Soon, he became the biggest part of my life, and I did something I wish I hadn't.
The boy and I, dated.
Now,on that day in Febuary as I mentioned.
Something bad occured.
It was 2 in the morning, and I was under the influence, he was aswell.
My best friend was there too.
We were sleeping at his house, and we were watching a movie, like friends do.
She had fallen asleep, or so we both had thought.
He kept asking me to go out in the hallway, and for the first few times I whispered in his ear " No..". But, he begged with that soft voice of his that I just can't resist.I did.
He took his pants down,and begged me to.
I did what he told me to.
It was 20 minutes later when I stood up, and walked back into the bathroom, and I realized what I had done.
And, as I layed down, he sat next to me. Hyming the prettiest lullaby I've ever heard.
Soon, he went upstairs.
And left me to sleep.
My best friend opened her eyes, and said
"You just fucked the prettiest boy at our school. You knew I liked him. I peeked in the hallway.I saw. We have a great friendship you know?
A great one, that just ended.
As, I said, she was the founder, I was the explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment