15.6.09

We were both young, when I first saw you.


It was you, your sister, and me.
I was 4 years old, when we met.
As we grew up ,we played in the same playground,as if it was the only place we knew.
As if it was the place where we could just get away.
Our whole world changed one day, when we were 7.
You were the prince, and I was the princess.
The way it always was.
You'd come save me, and kiss me to wake me up, and we would live happily ever after.
But, this time.. it was real.
That kiss actually meant something, unlike all the fake ones that had happened before.
As my lips pressed agaisnt yours that night.
It had over come me, that I loved you more I could imagine.
Soon time slipped by.
I am now 15, as are you.
You get jelous about everyboy I bring home, and I get a little insecure knowing you don't love me anymore.
We had such chemistry when we were young.
But, people change, along with feelings.
But, I miss you.
And, somewhere secretly I miss what me and you used to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment