29.6.09

You see me in black and white, while in reality I'm a rainbow.


"Stop pinpointing every bad thing about me!"
I screamed at you.
"You hit me, you scream at me, you tell me everything that I can't stand. I try and fix it, but then I go and realize I'm myself and if you can't handle that well, what do you want from me?"
I just kept screaming and the words were finally working. It was as if I practiced this scene over and over.
Suddendly, you came out of your silence and started your streak of yelling.
"You've changed. You're not the girl I thought I knew. You used to be someone I could talk to about everything. Now, now everythings a joke with you. You're never not smiling, or laughing."
Your eyes starred at me,and I could feel the anger shooting everywhere in my body.
"I don't cry anymore. Does that affect you that much? I realized if your happy things will be happy. If your upset about everything that goes on around you, then what's there to do? Stop getting mad at me for being me. You didn't really know who I was in the first place." I was now gettting frusterated. I wanted to throw you into the past, and watch your face as you saw the person I remember being. You would see the happy girl, not the girl you knew because I was unhappy at a certain point of my life."
I took in my surroundings. The boy I was in love with had fallen asleep on the rough couch. I sat next to him, just admiring him for a little while. He made me feel calm. And that's defintly what I needed to do. I sat there for a while, and soon he opened his eyes. He was sleepy, and I told him everything was fine, so he went back into his deep sleep.
After getting my head back into peace, she asked something I had been wondering the whole time as well.
"Does this mean our friendship has ended?"
She looked at me, and I couldn't feel anything. She had been there for so many things. Without her, what am I?
Then, suddendly I knew exactly what to say.
" Do you remember what I wrote on your leg, that night with us in the tent?"
She responded right away.
" Okay, let's stop fighting. I'll love you forever and always."
" What does always mean?"
I asked, while smiling.
" Always, meaning all the time."
I smiled.
" What about forever?"
"As long as we want it to be"
After that fight, we both smiled.
And, right then, I realized my life would totally be differant without her.
I jumped on her, and we hugged.
Everything was fine again, well for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment