11.8.09

I'm afraid.


Breath in.
Breath out.

Walk left.
Walk right.

Look right.
Look left.

Breakdown silently.
Breakdown loudly.


"It's running lose, somewhere in town"
I heard the zoo chief talking to the boss.
"It just rambled right throught the cage, and ran as fast as it could.
As if it ws trying to catch something, and if it didn't run fast enought it wouldn't catch it. I sure hope it catches it. It'll be easier to find then."
I froze.
My favorite animal in the animal kingdom, the only reason I even worked at this zoo was gone.
So, I quit that job.
And I went on a search of my animal.
I wouldn't sleep for days, and I only ate hot dog weiners for dinner and lunch.
Breakfast wasn't that important to me.
I looked in every nook and crany, and I investicated on why this animal would've left.
And suddendly, one night 6 months later.
I came to the conclusion, I was never going to find the animal. Ever.
Then, as I arrived at home that night.
I saw some kind of figure sitting at my door step, and I saw it there.
My pride and joy, my favorite animal was there on my door step.
And it's mine. To take care off, and love.
He needs his time without me, and won't come home for days, and those are the night I can't sleep, and I toss and turn.
But, I always know he'll come home.
Because he came home after those 6 months.
He will always come home.
No matter what.
I am his home.
And he is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment