30.8.09

This is it .


I swore I'd never let you back in.
You left.
And I started living in a world without you.
I finally stopped waiting for the phone to ring at around 11:18pm.
I finally took the pictures of us off the bulletin board that hung right above my desk.
All the memories I had, and everything you ever said to me, I erased .
I finally forgot about you.I wasn't living in a total strangers world anymore, and I was back to my normal self.
I found a new love, and I knew it just wasn't right/
Suddendly, when everything was going wrong,
there you were. With arms wide open.
There you were, back in my life again.
Suddendly, every night the phone rang at 11:18.
My bulletin board, became full of photobooth pictures of us.
My calendar is full of the stuff we've done .
My real smile back.
It seems I'm living again.
Babe, don't go away again.
I don't know how I'd manage this time around .

No comments:

Post a Comment