9.8.09

A twist in our story?


I was scared when I first heard,
Scared, and betrayed. But, I guess those emotions faded.
I wasn't really sure exactly how I was feeling though.
I was completely unsure what to think.
You betrayed me, and lied to me. And I was okay with that?
Obviously not.
How could I be okay with that? But, the bigger question I had to ask myself was why?
A best friend shouldn't do things like that. That's not what a best friend would do.
Then of course, yesterday when I was with my friends that you had recently began to interact with ,I heard everything. What you were planning to do to me.
Have sex with my ex-boyfriend? Kiss him in the rain?
I heard about everything you were planning on doing.
But, what there's a part of this you don't know.
There's a twist in this story.
But, our forever has come to an end.
And our trust has been broken.
So, here comes the twist.



..

No comments:

Post a Comment